Cost to rent the rink for a hockey game is $350 per hour.
- Exclusive use of the rink
- Nets (if needed)
- 1 Horizon Riverfront Rink personnel on site.
The rink can be rented for hockey games during the following days and hours:
- Monday-Friday: 6AM-2PM. (Must be off the ice by 2PM)
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM-9AM (Must be off the ice by 9AM)
No bookings will be taken at the rink. All parties MUST BE BOOKED through the Riverfront Development Corporation Office. Submission through this form DOES NOT guarantee your reservation. The Riverfront Development Corporation will be in contact to confirm your party. Riverfront Development Corporation can be reached at 302-425-4890, weekdays 8:30am-12pm/1pm-5pm or email@example.com
- Rentals are available from November 30, 2015-February 29, 2016
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your preferred date.
- Final payment is due 5 days prior to your scheduled date.
- Inclement Weather– rentals may be rescheduled due to the weather conditions or condition of the ice on the day of your party. Someone from our office will contact you with available dates.
- Please keep in mind that the rink is not a full regulation size rink. Horizon Riverfront Rink size is 120×72)
- The Horizon Riverfront Rink requires the following insurance requirements:
- $1 million general liability coverage
- The following entities must be listed as additionally insured: Riverfront Development Corporation of Delaware, BPG Justison P1 LLC, & Light Action Inc.
- Certificate of insurance must be provided at least 48 hours in advance.